Isha Chhabra is a model and actress popularly known for her sensuous role in MX player web series ‘Mastraam’. Recently she has been gaining all the love and attention for her show ‘Forbidden Angels.’ She is a recipient of Maharashtra Award and Gems of North Award. In her personal life she is very conscious towards her fitness, she exercises daily and keeps her body in shape. In exclusive conversation, Isha Chhabra talks about her life and journey right from item numbers to being called ‘gundi’ in her reality show.
1) Tell us something about your journey till now? At what age you decide to become an actress?
Ans -: At the age of 17, I had decided to become an actor. But I discovered my true love for acting during my first show called ‘Ek Kahani’ which aired on Doordarshan and the rest is history…
2) Can you describe what influenced you to pursue your career as an actor?
-I have always loved playing different characters with different personalities and what better way to do this than portraying different moods every-day. I also feel it is one of the ways of spreading happiness around the world as we all are aware of how cinema changes lives around us.
3) What have you learned about yourself since you became an actress?
– As an actor we often get opportunities to see life from all dimensions and gain wisdom. Even though the journey is difficult but it surely does. It’s not been that easy, been through all the experience of life and learned to be in d process throughout life, just keep learning new skill to become an extra ordinary actress
4) If you were not a celebrity what would you aspire to be?
I love travelling and trying different variety of food… I would have been doing something related to travel as an entrepreneur and in future I would love to make films on my own scripts…
5) Since you have worked in all platforms i.e. T.V., Movies & Web series, which platform do you enjoy the most to work in?
I really love shooting but choosing one of them would be really difficult for me as all the three mediums have their own strengths and have a different set of audience they cater to.
6) Which other celebrity do you admire or look up to?
Tiger Shroff, I love him because of his dedication towards his fitness and work also he such an amazing person and down to earth even after being such a great actor.
7) You are currently even seen in a reality show ‘forbidden angels’, how was your experience and what is the one thing that show taught you?
It was a really great experience to be a part of such an amazing show. The entire journey was very educational for me as I got to learn new things every day. I also learnt that any situation can be tackled with love and peace
8) What your next upcoming projects?
Recently I was offered 2 Bollywood movies and couple of Tamil and Telugu movies hopefully this year is going be busy for me.